Friday, May 4, 2007

Forwarding address

Hola,

Okay - we have until May 20th with The Dirty Talk site. If Spare Change Productions I will blog on that site. But due to Lea Umberger's request to keep the blogging going I started this site. Hope you are all able find it. If you are reading this - you did.

Mr. Cristaldi is in L.A. with a theater given to him to do THE DIRTY TALK. He will still need a producer. But glad people are still trying to help get the show done - and that everyone involved would love to get it done.

Went to an awards party for the Tribeca Film Festival - let me tell having been a theater director in a room full of film makers, any friends you have brought to a theater party that don't work in the theater. You owe them a thank you and an apology. I spent the night hearing how theater is temporary, not as rewarding an art form - to which I agreed because i've been to numerous plays and movies - and I've never been able to sit and eat a 40 gallon barrel full of popcorn during a play. If we could then theater would be more rewarding by far. My grumpiness aside, my friend's film, COUGH DROP, still really good.

NYU thesis readings - 3 down 5 to go. Key to a good thesis reading, food and wine to be the first thing audience sees exiting the theater. Thus far all three are huge successes.

Could run - if I wanted to. But I think I'm taking the week off just to avoid any potential injury. But I may register for the New York Marathon lottery this weekend. Anyone want to join me?

Dirty talk with you soon, (some habbits are hard to quit)

Padraic

No comments: